Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: rename pbo  (Read 831 times)

norm

rename pbo
« on: 09 Sep 2003, 21:27:01 »
Can anyone tell me if there is an easier way of redirecting textures other than having to rename each texture individualy in each lod in o2 and why my o2 doesnt seem to display the textures anymore and I get a texture not loaded error even though Ihave followed all the steps too the letter ?

BUNTRO

Re:rename pbo
« Reply #1 on: 18 Sep 2003, 13:59:07 »
I believe that someone mentioned that there is a problem with loading jpg textures into O2, because the conversion program isn't working with the newest version.  My advice is to go to the editors depot and get the texview to convert your textures for O2.  As far as making each one different for each LOD, I would just use the same ones if possible.  Also, check out the following sight and setting up O2, just to make sure.  I believe he addresses the issue of no textures within his setup tutorial.

http://ofp.info/brsseb/

BUNTRO  :beat:

pvt.plinko

Re:rename pbo
« Reply #2 on: 21 Sep 2003, 16:58:48 »
hi,
  Just before I get to using texview to revert modified tga files back to paa and pac files,I'm using a half decent graphics program to do the visual editing.I'm using one of the excellent editing tutorials to help me along[forgot the author  for the mo'].He mentions that after making the tga alterations,save the file 1st as "*all files".
  In my grafix program,I don't have that option in my 'save as' listings,so I instead save as tga files.In using texview to try and change these 'saved as tga files' back to paa/pac files, theres no acceptance of these modified files in the editor!The editing screen is blank!
  My question is,should I save the tga files as jpg first,then use Texview to change back to paa/pac?Should it matter if as in the tutorial suggests I can't 'save as' "*all files"?
Lastly can you recommend a minimally expensive/[or free ::)] graphics program I SHOULD be using for editing paa/pac files?