Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: I need some P90 textures and/or photos  (Read 1260 times)

TMan10K

I need some P90 textures and/or photos
« on: 02 Sep 2003, 20:39:43 »
I am currently making a P90 in O2, and when I finish the model, I will make alterations. (such as scope, laser e.t.c)
I am making it quite detailed, so it will be high-ish polygon count. But to counter that, nearly all my polygons are 4 sided, so I can have more, but the count will be lower than 3 sided polygons.

I have had to stop making the wireframe, as I have no photos/pictures of the front region, so I can't tell what the front bit looks like and the sight e.t.c (A completely front view)

If someone could give me some links to pictures which show the front and if someone could send or create a pic of what the sight on a P90 looks like, I would be grateful.

Below is a screenshot of my model so far in O2 (640 x 480 for size purposes)

Thanks, TMan10K

BoonieRat

Re:I need some P90 textures and/or photos
« Reply #1 on: 03 Sep 2003, 14:34:41 »
There's a P90 in Rainbow Six Raven Shield is'nt there?. Maybe you could get the textures from there? The demo maybe...

TMan10K

« Reply #3 on: 05 Sep 2003, 20:52:32 »
Thanks, but I need front textures, as I said above. I've tried loads on google, and the same has happened with the link you've put, there are no fronts.

I need to to know what it looks like e.t.c, and a picture of the ironsights/whatever.

Thanks again, TMan10K

Rockape

« Reply #4 on: 14 Oct 2003, 03:40:58 »
TK are you still looking for these textures?

If so I can probably help you out... PM me and I'll take what ever pics you need (I happen to have an Airsoft one lying around - its great for getting rid of cats crapping in the garden  :D)

All the best

Rock

Torak

« Reply #5 on: 14 Oct 2003, 09:34:50 »
I've got huge numbers of P90 pictures lying about - I wrote a paper about it a while ago, and got to visit FN Herstal to play with the real thing! I can zip up a few and send them to you - PM me your mail address if you want them.

Oh, and I wouldn't bother with the RvS textures, unless there are angles you can't find; RvS on the whole is pathetically inaccurate with its depictions of the guns.