Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: How do I install Satchels Dynamic Range for Resistance?  (Read 716 times)

blue_thud

The read me is not very detailed and I would like more specific instructions. Because I dont get what he means by unzipping to "Use Folder Names" path and also I get an invalid message when I put in -mod=DynamicsRange at the end of the target box in the 2nd short cut called "Resistance Dynamic Range."

Offline nEO iNC

• Contributing Member
Re:How do I install Satchels Dynamic Range for Resistance?
« Reply #1 on: 20 May 2003, 13:31:52 »
Hey blue_thud, OK so you have the zip or rar file for dynamic sounds pack, make sure it's for your current version of OFP or it might cause you problems..!

Open the file in winzip or something similar... Without this it's a non-starter... You should see one folder inside called DYNAMICRANGE (if I remember correctly)... Open another window on your desktop and browse to your OFP directory, so you can see the OFP exe files etc... Then go back to the winzip window and just click and drag the DYNAMICRANGE folder into the OFP folder... You should see two sub-dirs in the DYNAMICRANGE folder BIN and CONFIG (I think), with one file in each one .pbo and one .cpp... Just add the -mod=... line to your shortcut, no quotes or anything and give it a go...

That should be it... Hope this helps...  :)