Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: lists of named properties anywhere?  (Read 1040 times)

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

lists of named properties anywhere?
« on: 08 Feb 2003, 04:08:35 »
Hi, I'm making many new objects for the wrp editor by using the o2.  I want to know the list of the named properties used in each lod.

So far I know for the map; rock, forest, bush, tree, house.  For class; rock, forest, bush, tree, and house.  I also know the canOcclude 0, dammage no and stuffs.  

I want to know other named properties such as for the roads.  I made a custom model roads but because I don't know the named properties, it doesn't show up in the wrp editor nor in the game.  Also for the house.  I want to know the named properties for enterable houses.  I can't make my units enter my custom buildings and make them move to  a certain location inside the building.  I can't click on the name of the building and tell them to move to a certain position inside the house (with the waypoint option.)

So, if anyone knows other named properties, it will be kind to list them?  Thanks.

BoNeCoLLeCToR

Re:lists of named properties anywhere?
« Reply #1 on: 08 Feb 2003, 04:23:48 »
Try this list m8 ;)

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #2 on: 08 Feb 2003, 04:24:12 »
it will help you  ;)
edit: Oh and you had those new soldiers when you release them ???
« Last Edit: 08 Feb 2003, 04:24:47 by BoNeCoLLeCToR »

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

« Reply #3 on: 09 Feb 2003, 13:01:40 »
Hi there thanks bonecollector.... but not quite the right information.  I still appreciate it though (I could still use it in other addons.)

The properties I wanted to know was the named properties.  Open the O2 and go to the find "WINDOW" (I belive it is in the most right hand side) and click on the named properties.  That is the one I wanted to know.  Thanks.

BraTTy

« Reply #4 on: 10 Feb 2003, 19:32:11 »
Only way I know is to open models and look,I know it doesnt describe them well.But thats all we got