Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Downloading the 1.90 patch  (Read 479 times)

Petrarch

Downloading the 1.90 patch
« on: 24 Jan 2003, 20:54:03 »
Can someone help me? I am having real problems downloading the 1.90 patch for Resistance. I have been trying for weeks but to no avail. I am using Gozilla to download in instalments, as I am on 56k.

Whenever I try to use the codemasters site, it downloads fine, but when I try to unzip it, it says the file is corrupt. I have tries that Czech site (gamezone), but that get to about 88% and then tells me it can't connect to the server.

are there any other mirrors?

Thank you.

BTW, sorry if this is on the wrong board, I didn't know where else to put it.

Offline scud

• Members
Re:Downloading the 1.90 patch
« Reply #1 on: 25 Jan 2003, 02:42:41 »
I had the same problem with 1.91 patch

in the end I reinstalled resistance and then the patch

that what it said to do in the readme file

anyway it worked for me

Those that know - say nothing. Those that know nothing - tell all.

Petrarch

« Reply #2 on: 25 Jan 2003, 18:13:18 »
That's not quite my problem. What I mean is that WinZip reports the file as "No Zip file, corrupt zip file, or part of a spanned zip file" and refuses to open it.

Offline Black_Feather

• Former Staff
  • I'll never forget you Daisey.
« Reply #3 on: 25 Jan 2003, 23:59:23 »
I've never used gozilla but can you just resume downloads instead of downloading them in segments? It will be a bit slower but its supposed to be more reliable, If you can't try getting the patch using get right it lets you just resume your downloads, I've never had any problems with it so give it a go and its free ;)

Thats all I can suggest but these forums are for editing questions only, you might want to ask at the official forums if you can't get it sorted but good luck.