Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: How to make things move, like a glock's slide  (Read 1015 times)

Padimite

How to make things move, like a glock's slide
« on: 14 Jan 2003, 06:57:53 »
Im curious, how do they get the slide to go back and forth on the Glocks when they're fired? I've also seen an M60 with an ammo belt that moves too. So if you can do this, can I make the bolt move back and forth on a bolt action rifle just for the hell of it?

Another question is, I've seen a helicopter and stuff like that that lets you open up the rear door or move some part of it....now could I make the bayonet on an M44 move from the side position into the forward fixed position? I don't want it to be able to kill people, just move like a door and look cool.

I love my Mosin Nagant carbine and want to be able to make it into the game. So I'd like it if anyone can point me in the right direction on how these things are done.

Padimite

Re:How to make things move, like a glock's slide
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jan 2003, 14:00:01 »
Ok, I can make the bolt spin around the gun and look really fucking retarded...anyone got an idea on how to make it return to its original position after its been fired?

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #2 on: 16 Jan 2003, 00:01:28 »
ok look at taiwan workshops colt 1911 its shows u a quick and easy way to animate a slide

Padimite

« Reply #3 on: 17 Jan 2003, 00:17:37 »
ya I tried looking at the p3d but it won't open in oxygen.  ah the hell with it, I'll just fuck around till something works right