Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: WRPTool object height problem  (Read 1339 times)

cirkut5732

WRPTool object height problem
« on: 31 Dec 2005, 05:08:00 »
Hey everyone! Hope I posted in the right spot

Im using wrptool to make a map and I ampretty good with the program but I cannot raise objects off the ground? Im able to lower them but not raise them..Here is the steps I take

1.Open object inspector in the settings
2.Highlight my desired object (In my case I used the Baracken barracks addon, Lowered the
supports to fit the ground, and am now trying to place the barracks on top of it by raising it
3. untick "fit to ground" and change the Y axis to my desired height. Save and load the game

Now also bare in mind that when I use 3dPreview to view my map before entering the game, the object IS raised. but when I load the game the barracks are on the ground and clipping with the supports

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks
CirKuT

Offline Pilot

• Contributing Member
Re:WRPTool object height problem
« Reply #1 on: 31 Dec 2005, 05:56:28 »
I think you want the Addons: Island editing board ;)

The only suggestion I can give is to make sure you have the align to ground box unchecked when you adjust the object's height and when you save the map.

-Pilot
« Last Edit: 31 Dec 2005, 05:56:50 by Pilot »

klavan

« Reply #2 on: 31 Dec 2005, 12:02:19 »
I've experienced a similar problem with the AGS harbour crane. I immagine you're trying to place a floating object. If this is the case then I don't think there's a solution.
BTW what addon are you using?
Klavan

cirkut5732

« Reply #3 on: 02 Jan 2006, 06:01:05 »
Im using an addon from Baracken, Its just 2 pieces a barracks support wich is just a wooden fram with some steps it sat to high so I was able to lower this object.

Next I add the actual barracks wich need to be raised about a foot of the ground to sit at the top of the stairs. I untick the set object to ground tab and raise the barracks. In the 3d preview IT IS raised of the ground, I save, throw it in OFP, load it up and the barracks are on the ground instead of being raised

A link to the addon I use is here, scroll about 3/4 of the way down the page
called Baracken addon
http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?sekce=unofaddons/misc&archiv=true&page=7