Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: BAS stuff is corrupt?  (Read 990 times)

Dubieman

BAS stuff is corrupt?
« on: 17 Aug 2004, 03:09:46 »
Hey,

Since the addon depot is down currently, I've been trying to get the BAS blackhawks and BAS deltas/rangers 1.5 so I can help some others beta test missions.

However, no OFPEC means I've tried other places. But most the files don't wanna download or when I download all 10 MB of it (damn the long loading time) its corrupt and Winzip can't open it. >:( :P

Which makes me a little angry cause the download takes 30 minutes or more. ::) :P

Does anyone have a reliable download place for this BAS stuff?

PS: Oh yea I tried getting to the BAS site but it appears to be under construction or BAS is gone for the time being until OFP2.... ::)

thanks

ocnick

Re:BAS stuff is corrupt?
« Reply #1 on: 17 Aug 2004, 03:57:50 »
Did you try the gamezone site?  http://www.ofp.info

GI-YO

« Reply #2 on: 17 Aug 2004, 10:16:27 »
Have you tryed http://www.opflashpoint.org/addons.php, all there downloads work fine as far as I know.

GI-YO

Dubieman

« Reply #3 on: 17 Aug 2004, 17:43:52 »
@Blunt yes I tried getting on the site but it won't load for me, I wait about 15 minutes for the page to load and then I say F$ck it and go somewhere else. ::)

I'll try again... :P

@Gi-Yo
I tried the links you provided in your thread at OPFlashpoint.org and both BAS blackhawks and BAS delta/rangers were both corrupt >:( ::) and it said they were both about 25MB when at finishing time, they were about 10MB.... :P

But I dunno.... :-\

ocnick

« Reply #4 on: 17 Aug 2004, 23:34:19 »
I can e-mail ya my pbo's if you want.

Dubieman

« Reply #5 on: 18 Aug 2004, 03:33:00 »
Never mind found a decent place.

Its amazing how hard that was to get. ::) :)

thanks anyways ;)