Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: oxygen doesn't like me.........another problem with textures and bulldozer  (Read 1327 times)

vectordude

ok i got textures to load.........

but now i have a constant problem with them disappearing sometimes. And when i view in bulldozer, my resolution is really blury and you can only see 1 texture at a time, and i always see a red face of other textures and the back of the one that i can see. any way to fix this problem??

Offline ScouseJedi

• Members
Are your textures disappearing when you go from 4 views to 1 view? If so keep some of the other 3 screens visible.

If the texture name is still at the top of the window and you can see a tiny black square you have pressed the LMB while in Texture mode. Right click the black square and restore last.

You can only see 1 texture in Viewer because you have only 1 face highlighted. Either Select all or select none and you will see all.
'The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.'
Albus Dumbledore

vectordude

well once i save the file and open it back up afterwards.........doesn't seem to even have that texture there anymore

Offline ScouseJedi

• Members
No it wont. Background textures are not saved....

Now that you have started saying but that makes O2 a load of....

It might be a little complicated but its such a good tutorial...

Colonel Klink has lovingly made a detail and suberb tutorial.

The first part of which is the correct setting up of background images on the 3 planes.

http://www.dc3d.co.nz/tutorials/Index.htm

'The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.'
Albus Dumbledore

vectordude

lol that is the tutorial that i was workin on........o so oxygen doesn't save tutorials...that helps. just i'd like to fix the resolution of my  stupid viewer so blurry