Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Aircraft Carrier?  (Read 1795 times)

Offline Vera_Krieg

• Members
  • Your a Daisy if ya' do
Aircraft Carrier?
« on: 08 Sep 2002, 23:32:32 »
i thought Operation NorthStar was working on a carrier. I was just wondering how it was going.
Trained to Fight, Trained To Kill, Ready to Die, but Never Will.  Marines Make the Blood Flow, Blood Makes the Grass Grow...

TonicRage

Re:Aircraft Carrier?
« Reply #1 on: 11 Sep 2002, 00:28:54 »
yeah, what is the news? I'd love to see an aircraft carrier. Do you know if you are suppose to be able to land on it? carry planes and stuff?

buzzboy762

« Reply #2 on: 11 Sep 2002, 01:18:52 »
Isnt it supposedly impossible to land on a vehicle. Dont you just end up knocking that vehicle farter away, or bouncing off the top of it when you stop?

Offline Vera_Krieg

• Members
  • Your a Daisy if ya' do
« Reply #3 on: 11 Sep 2002, 09:34:29 »
that part is already fixed they are texturing and getting some scripting done for taking off
Trained to Fight, Trained To Kill, Ready to Die, but Never Will.  Marines Make the Blood Flow, Blood Makes the Grass Grow...

Offline Jahve

• Former Staff
    • Jahwerks
« Reply #4 on: 13 Sep 2002, 10:54:56 »
Uhm.. it is not impossible, just hard. Before, it was impossible to land on a building. Now you can do it just fine with OFP:R.
« Last Edit: 13 Sep 2002, 11:32:00 by Jahve »

Powerslide

« Reply #5 on: 18 Sep 2002, 18:15:07 »
Yes fellas, there is a carrier in the works. www.operationnorthstar.com for screens. We have it working pretty good, and yes you can land and take off from it with a script for a plane, and no script for a chopper. The deck is solid. It is in the texture stages.