Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Designing the MINI-GUN???  (Read 987 times)

Shaggy

Designing the MINI-GUN???
« on: 21 Jun 2003, 22:29:11 »
Ok...

I have searched all over the internet on weapon addons for OFP and I can not find any addons for the MINI-GUN. Is there a Mini-gin out there..or is there anyone out there that does know hoe to create this weapon and do you consider taking this idea up and making the min-gun for OFP...as we all know, the mini-gun is a very orginal gun and everyone would like it to be made. MAYBE you could make the helicopter cannon a weapon for infantry with some graphical/design adjustments.

Maybe you could make the grenade launcher fire bullets at a faster speed and have a capicity of 500 shells.....everyone and i mean EVERYONE would love this especially me for my addon/mod.

I do hope some 3D Modlers that read this take up this suggestion and make a MINI-GUN

registered_fugitiv

Re:Designing the MINI-GUN???
« Reply #1 on: 22 Jun 2003, 03:10:46 »
what type are you asking for, the hand held type as seen in preditor or one mounted on vehicles
there are both of these around in the addon community if your looking for a hand held type look for bunker pack on OFP.info

bigdog632

« Reply #2 on: 22 Jun 2003, 10:29:27 »
there are more than a couple bunker packs out there

Shaggy

« Reply #3 on: 22 Jun 2003, 16:20:49 »
Serious? :D

Happy days, other than the bunker packs what other ones are there.

Btw..its the hand-held type i am looking for, the mounted one was just an idea but maybe you could make this idea for the mounted mini-gun available for a sand dune buggy or something...for a destert map.

This "ofp.info" is it a file, if it is ..where is it?
Is it a website page?..if so where is it?
Is it a thread on this website? .. if so which one?
Please man, could i have more info ;)
« Last Edit: 22 Jun 2003, 16:41:03 by Shaggy »

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #4 on: 23 Jun 2003, 06:22:52 »
www.ofp.info or ofp.gamezone.cz

Shaggy

« Reply #5 on: 23 Jun 2003, 11:09:24 »
:afro: Easy Buns

Cheers mate :cheers:

gundam007

« Reply #6 on: 24 Jun 2003, 19:33:22 »
plus, since the recoil of continual fire can tilt helicopters, infantry uses are nonexistant. The first few shots would send a man back several meters and the force would destroy the supporting arm.

Shaggy

« Reply #7 on: 25 Jun 2003, 00:49:55 »
Maybe..but their is a thing called  scripts ;)

Mkaing the arm indestructable and using a script like:

CharacterSetPos"0" (to make him stand still)

well..i dont know any scripting just yet that was just an example.

I still cant find the mini-gun.. i downloaded the bunker pack 1 and 2 and i cant seem to even find the added weapons anywhere..how do i find the wepaons i extracted to the addon folder?