Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: How the hell does this work???  (Read 712 times)

Offline Captain Crunch

• Members
How the hell does this work???
« on: 22 May 2003, 19:18:33 »
Hi everyone!

I just got the WrpEdit and got to know a bit how it works. Theres one thing I just can't figure out; when I double clic the map, the usual object window appears, till there it's fine, but if I wanna place a building from my addons folder, the building won't appear. A message saying "Model blabla.p3d not loaded. Continue?" appears.

The buildings I wanna place are extra addons I downloaded called AGS_Building. (Skyscrappers)

What I do is double clic the map, then I clic on "Browse" then clic the folder in which the .p3d files are then I clic "OK". Then it doesn't work.

Many thanx in advaance for any help!!

crunch
Back to the forest!

Offline Garcia

• Members
  • Leeds United is the best football team...EVER!
Re:How the hell does this work???
« Reply #1 on: 22 May 2003, 20:54:06 »
you gotta binerize and etc etc...Search for topics about binerize or custom addons...

I'm to tired to start to explain :-\

Garcia

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
Re:How the hell does this work???
« Reply #2 on: 23 May 2003, 00:41:36 »
When you get the Pb Manager up do not try to add the object from the list on the left.
These entries usually start \blahblah  etc and are usually the addons in the Addons folder.

Instead click the Add button in the top left corner of the Pb Manager window and navigate to the Addons folder and select the pbo from there.

It will now appear further down the list on the left but without the '\' in front of it, use that entry to select the objects from.

Hope this helps.

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.