Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Some help needed with improving my Industial Pack  (Read 733 times)

AG_Smith

Some help needed with improving my Industial Pack
« on: 24 Apr 2003, 11:27:57 »
I'm looking for some help me with improving my industrial buildings pack. I need someone with good understanding of "drop" command and event handlers. What I would like to get?
( Using init handler and sript using "drop" command: )
- black smoke over the chimneys of the powerplant.
- large transparent white clouds over the coolant facility of the powerplant.
- flames of burning gas over the chimneys of refinery.
- large fire after the oil tanks got destroyed. I've a nice sound for this, it's already included in my pack, just de-pbo it. I guess that's where the kill handler can be used.
These scripts should have the option of disabling them by using public boolean variable (eg. "NoSmoke = true").

I also need some sounds to add for opening / closing doors and hangar doors.

If anybody can help, please contact me at: kpalka@pf.pl
Thanks in advance...

PS.
More ideas on improving this addon are welcome in this thread. I mean "improving", not creating new buildings - I don't have time to do this.

suchey

Re:Some help needed with improving my Industial Pack
« Reply #1 on: 02 May 2003, 21:26:15 »
Hi AgentSmith...excellent addon!  Just wanted to note that when near the large oil tank (the one with the cement base visible) there are invisible walls which units cannot shoot through...so when the moving within 10 or so yards of this particular building, you cannt fire on enemies.  Hope to see this minor detail fixed in the next rev.  Keep up the good work!