Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Is there a Somalia Map?  (Read 1190 times)

OsamaHunter

Is there a Somalia Map?
« on: 24 Apr 2003, 05:28:34 »
Is there a Somalia map? ??? I have seen one of the Mogadishu maps but I want to know if it is a better or newer version. Because I am about to start a Black Hawk Down 2 Campaign.

Iwesshome

Re:Is there a Somalia Map?
« Reply #1 on: 24 Apr 2003, 17:01:13 »
I am afraid not  :(

Currently to my knowledge the newest map out there is Sgt Gunnery Highway's map he create a month or so ago. People like others and me are working on newer ones but it will take some time and testing so it won't lag computers.

IW

Welcome to the Forums
« Last Edit: 24 Apr 2003, 17:02:06 by IW »

Wilco

« Reply #2 on: 27 Apr 2003, 00:28:51 »
Sgt Gunnery Highway's map is probobaly the best your going to find, and it is one hell of a great map. :)

OsamaHunter

« Reply #3 on: 27 Apr 2003, 00:47:17 »
I have a map called SGH Mogasdihu it is really good. If it is the one that you were talking about thanks. I had it for a while and didnt know how detailed it was.

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

« Reply #4 on: 27 Apr 2003, 18:48:31 »
Try out my Afghanistan at coord Ei 80.  There's a relatively big city there with dense building placements ;)

OsamaHunter

« Reply #5 on: 27 Apr 2003, 18:54:27 »
I downloaded the 1st beta you put up, but I saw the PBO update, and I dont feel like going through all that so Ill wait until you put out the updated map. It looked very good from what I played. The buildings are awesome, ver authentic Al-Queda lol. Now all I have to do is find somebody to make me an osama bin laden and his al queda units.

Leone

« Reply #6 on: 27 Apr 2003, 18:55:00 »
Pimp pimp pimp CS  ;D ;) :P

OsamaHunter

« Reply #7 on: 28 Apr 2003, 04:36:49 »
CAT CAT CAT!!!! Your map is the greatest f*in map I have ever been on. The textures are absolutely perfect. And the thing is I was sold before I even saw the CITY located at Ei 80. I had forgot all about it I was jus checkin out the small villages and i drove past some taller houses. I got out the car and started walking through the city and I actually wished I was there. Somebody out there looks like they need a job with BIS. Kudos to you CAT. Big Time. I will be a loyal fan forever. You bought me with that map. WOOOOHOOOOO. I cant wait for my Delta and PFLP troops to battle on that map.