Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Good 3D Modelling tutorials  (Read 1767 times)

Offline Hawkins

• Former Staff
  • Team 2-2
Good 3D Modelling tutorials
« on: 02 Sep 2002, 09:18:20 »
Is there any I can get? Coz the OFPEC main site is down and I need to learn some 3D Modelling fast. :) Any help will be appriciated. :) Cheers!

Hawk

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
Re:Good 3D Modelling tutorials
« Reply #1 on: 02 Sep 2002, 14:42:02 »
Even if OFPEC was up I don't think they'd (we) be able to help you. There are no 3D Modeling tutorials on there, as far as I know.
These are the links I can recommend:

3D Links
3D Café
The 3D Studio
3D Total

3D Links is the best 3D site out there, IMO. They have free objects, textures, plugins, software, tutorials for just about every 3D application on the market.
They also have a commercial section where you can buy video tutorials, books, software, plugins and so on for the application of your choice.

3D Café takes second place and offers pretty much the same things as 3D Links, but different content :)
Between the two you can learn all you need to know about 3D Modeling for free. If you are serious and want to work with 3D, check out the stuff that costs you money, and you'll never need another 3D Site again.

The 3D Studio and 3D Total focus mostly on 3D Studio MAX, but there's some stuff for other applications as well.

Visit these links and find what you need.
Then come back here and to Flashpoint1985 for info on how to get your models in-game.

Cheers, KTottE
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"