Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: For A Real Car Bomb!!!  (Read 438 times)

Offline Captain Crunch

• Members
For A Real Car Bomb!!!
« on: 15 Apr 2003, 01:35:22 »
Titan's car bomb is perfect but the unit doesn't always die, I guess this is actually good, everyone diserves a chance once in awhile ;):

_Unit = _this select 0

_Vehicle = _this select 1

#Loop

? (_Unit in _Vehicle) : goto "BlowUp"

~0.5
goto "Loop"

#BlowUp

Bang = "Heat120" CamCreate getpos unitsname

exit

Macguba's car bomb works as well but I can see the bomb underneath the car and when approached  "Get In Bomb Satchel Charge As Pilot" or "As Gunner" appears in the action's menu. But the unit dies garanteed!! ;D.

Now a chalenge for me (most certainly not for you guys) how about if the bomb would detonate only when the vehicle's engine is turned on?!?

Is this possible?

And where can I get this command refs where to get those wep name. I downloaded five command refs now with different names and they're almost all the same. I sure don't find where all the commands are! Are you guys keeping secrets?!? ;)
Back to the forest!

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
Re:For A Real Car Bomb!!!
« Reply #1 on: 15 Apr 2003, 01:41:06 »
lol no secrets.

The best Command ref is the online version in the Ed Depot.   Look down the list on the left hand side of the page till you find the References section, then you'll see Commands.

There are a couple of downloadable versions under Tutorials - References - Command references.    There you will also find the invaluable Unofficial Command reference.

Also in Tutes - References you will find weapon and ammo lists.   Use the one that most closely corresponds to the version of OFP you use, but its worth surfing the others because they are not all perfect.

If you search through the script snippets you will find some carbomb scripts, I have a feeling one is for when the engine is switched on.   It's probably under Snippets - Ground Vehicles.

Btw this post should have gone in your other thread, since its all part of the same question.   You can unsolve topics.   (The button says unsolve now.)  
« Last Edit: 15 Apr 2003, 01:43:28 by macguba »
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Offline Captain Crunch

• Members
Re:For A Real Car Bomb!!!
« Reply #2 on: 15 Apr 2003, 02:13:38 »
I appologize for my surfing mistakes. I'm really hopeless when it comes to internet. I'm from deep in the canadian bushes you see! ::)

Thanx for your support. Hopefully I'll have some descent missions to share. I have the craziest ideas, I just don't get them to work!!! >:(
Back to the forest!