Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: BIN to cpp?  (Read 1657 times)

Offline Hawkins

• Former Staff
  • Team 2-2
BIN to cpp?
« on: 09 Feb 2003, 17:24:25 »
Is there a way to convert config.bin files back to cpp? ??? I need the original demos cpp to copy the part that has the info on the jeep they used there (it's a shame that it doesn't have the same jeep that is in the final version. I mean the one with the roof but the sides are exposed). Any help would be apriciated. :)

Hawki

Skaircro

Re:BIN to cpp?
« Reply #1 on: 10 Feb 2003, 18:14:35 »
OFPManager works pretty good, but you also need to d/l some .net stuff which weighs in at 20mb.
I personaly think it is worth it though!
Check out the editors depot.

senator

« Reply #2 on: 10 Feb 2003, 22:02:56 »
Read My last post about editing other folks addons.  It is all about converting Bins to cpp.
Senator

Upminder

« Reply #3 on: 15 Feb 2003, 00:54:23 »

Baphomet

« Reply #4 on: 15 Feb 2003, 23:36:58 »
OFP manager does convert .bin to cpp files. But it doesn't perfectly re-create them. So don't plan on converting it without having to modify it to make it usable. And I don't know how to do that. I think either the decompilation process does something that things are missing or the guy who made the program is a dink and made it so that you can only see someone's code for "educational purposes" As opposed to being able to re-compile their work after fixing their retarded mistakes. Like pistols that fire bullets at paintball gun velocity.

By the way upminder. What's the link to? I only get some error at flashpoint.ru
« Last Edit: 15 Feb 2003, 23:37:59 by Baphomet »

sniper_guy

« Reply #5 on: 15 Apr 2003, 09:33:07 »
upminder please, show us the link a differnt way, i have the same prob and have been looking for the answer for months