Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: road tool help?  (Read 1018 times)

eagle-eye

road tool help?
« on: 08 Apr 2003, 17:29:30 »
been reading the discussion and still it doesn't work.. i have an 256x256 bmp image with 256 colors and the white (255,255,255) lines doesn't seem to make any roads. Is there a click by click guide about this. It would be very easy to make real cities since many cities have a map on the net... already have a map of a real city with real waterlines and islands, which was very easy to do with photoshop and image2ascii. roads would be a great thing :)

Offline Garcia

• Members
  • Leeds United is the best football team...EVER!
Re:road tool help?
« Reply #1 on: 08 Apr 2003, 20:22:56 »
read the readme were it says how to add road.
I haven't checked the new roadtool, but if it is like the old one with road placement, which I do belive it is, the bmp pic is just there so you know were you put the road. The road itself is placed by click-drag in the road placement window.

Garcia

eagle-eye

« Reply #2 on: 08 Apr 2003, 22:24:14 »
the problem seems to be that i get an address violation when opening the wrp-file with wrpedit. some of you apparently have road tool working, so is it just my computer doing this itchy thing?

zippy

« Reply #3 on: 09 Apr 2003, 16:20:04 »
TRY this.....maybe you garbled up the wrp .....

get
WrpUtils 1.1
Editing tool for Operation Flashpoint
Made by Andrea 'Dolo/\/\ightY' Villa
for OFPEC community
email: dolomighty@tiscalinet.it

and click remove all objets

save and try opening in wrpedit

and  as Garcia said you still have to manually make roads in top left of roadtool. the mask you open in road tool HELPS you to place them in right place

zippy