Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Functions in addons - Damn fuckin BIS!!!  (Read 1064 times)

Rubble_Maker

Functions in addons - Damn fuckin BIS!!!
« on: 30 Mar 2003, 23:45:15 »
Damn BIS, why do these guys just pile up more and more limitations with every patch they bring out? I wrote a whole bunch of scripts which are all based on precompiled functions, thinking that of course they will work fine too if I put them in a addon .pbo file (like normal scripts do). But alas, this STUPID engine won't find them!!! It pops an error message saying the script is not there, although it definetely is, and appearently only because it is to STUPID to understand the path name in front of the script name.

Now I'm really pissed off...

Drewb99

Re:Functions in addons - d**n f**kin BIS!!!
« Reply #1 on: 31 Mar 2003, 02:37:13 »
No need to get hostile :)

Check and make sure you got the path for the files right, your path should go like \AddonPBO\script.sqs

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
« Reply #2 on: 31 Mar 2003, 03:06:20 »
Rubble Maker,

As frustrated as you may get, please refrain in future from posting such abusive titles, they're not necessary to convey your point.

Thanks,
Noon416
"If a man talks in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"

Offline Sefe

• OFPEC Patron
  • Former Staff
« Reply #3 on: 31 Mar 2003, 11:04:44 »
And where is the question? This thread is completely pointless and abusive in language and content. If you have a question, feel free to open a polite thread without insulting anyone.

Oh, and your abusiveness has earned you your first warning. Repeat this behaviour and you'll eventually find yourself banned.

Topic locked.