Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Grouping info for firearms: got any?  (Read 859 times)

Baphomet

Grouping info for firearms: got any?
« on: 29 Mar 2003, 23:41:38 »
If anyone has  knowledge of grouping averages for guns used in ofp or where to get them. I'd be greatly appreciative if you could pass them on to me. Be it from a site or from personal experience if you have it.

Just state the grouping average and the distance it was fired at. It's all I need. If there are variations between averages from semi/burst/full-auto. State those as well please.

I'm coming up short with grouping data for most of the guns that I will be modifying. Surprisingly enough BIS actually was fairly accurate when they posted a dispersion value of 0.0002 that's only a -little- higher in accuracy than the most commonly posted groupings I've seen for various types of m16s. The most common was 2.54 cm at 91m. So that's just a bit higher in value and a bit less accurate in shooting, I could have went with 0.000275 but I just rounded it up to 0.00028 which multiplied by 91 comes to 0.02548, heh. Close enough. =P

Anyhow. I need help. I know this isn't specifically to do with ofp, however I want to get the dispersion and other stats a bit more into the realm of true to life statistical data.