Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Custom bombs deactivate into Satchel Charges... :-/  (Read 1080 times)

Schtuffiez

Custom bombs deactivate into Satchel Charges... :-/
« on: 02 Apr 2003, 13:41:52 »
Hey there.

I modified the Pipebombs to suit my likings, but when I lay them then Deactivate them, they come back as plain old Satchel Charges.

Any way to fix this?

Thanks lots.

And btw:  Has Frandsen's US Marines ever been updated to include handguns?
Also about handguns, how do I make a soldier not use his handgun instead of his rifle??   ???  (Same situation with Pipebomb-type equipment.)

qwertyuio

Re:Custom bombs deactivate into Satchel Charges... :-/
« Reply #1 on: 02 Apr 2003, 17:54:21 »
There is a thing you can put in the init field of the soldier to make him not change weapons, I can't remember it but if you look in the official command reference it will tell you there.

In reply to the satchel charges, the way to get them to lay satchel charges is to put in a trigger unitname fire[''Put'', ''Pipebomb''] and have it activated by your side ie west or east or res.

qwertyuio

« Reply #2 on: 02 Apr 2003, 17:55:28 »

I don't know if this helped, maybe I misunderstood your question

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #3 on: 02 Apr 2003, 19:18:36 »
marines question - yup, they now have handguns  :)
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

Schtuffiez

« Reply #4 on: 03 Apr 2003, 03:11:25 »
Hey again.

There is a thing you can put in the init field of the soldier to make him not change weapons, I can't remember it but if you look in the official command reference it will tell you there.

But if I do that, then they won't use their grenades.   :-\

In reply to the satchel charges, the way to get them to lay satchel charges is to put in a trigger unitname fire[''Put'', ''Pipebomb''] and have it activated by your side ie west or east or res

;)
I meant that the addon I made, which is a modified Pipebomb, turns into a regular Satchel Charge when I lay it then Deactivate it.
This isn't much of a problem, since I hardly ever Deactivate them, but I'd like to get it fixed if possible.

marines question - yup, they now have handguns  

hey, where can I download it?  I thought v1.75 had it fixed, but it didn't.