Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Landrover 110  (Read 51347 times)

Mr_Shady

Re:Landrover 110
« Reply #225 on: 27 Nov 2002, 17:56:35 »
Lol, I remember getting knocked off me bike by some prat in a Nova. The crappy music and farting exhaust hurt me more than the fall though, so I got back on and went like a man possessed until he got stopped at the traffic lights. I just pulled up and tapped on his window with my bike pump and politely asked him to step out of the car.

The moral of this story:

Even an angry cyclist with blue hair is faster than a Nova with five-point harnesses and a spoiler  ;D

Offline woofer

• Members
  • Honi Sout Qui Mal Y Pense
« Reply #226 on: 29 Nov 2002, 00:43:18 »
Waits with baited breath to see if DLM gets a hotel, laptop, and occasional internet or own pad with broadband.

Better than Eatsenders this...

Any chance the headlights could point more at the road than the sky?

DeLiltMon

« Reply #227 on: 30 Nov 2002, 17:34:51 »
So many questions, where to  start...
Will you be making a 1.46 compatiable version?

I thought it was since it has no weapons on it, I'll have to have a look into that  :-\

Posted on: November 25, 2002, 04:26
Hey DeLiltMon played awhile with the landy and it looks good Are you gonna make a open version now with a machinegun on top and a radar box on the back + some antennas on both sides on the back  

Yes I will be doing an open version and an armed version, although I want to get this version sorted out first before doing variations on it, so it might not be until after Xmas since I can only work on it at the weekends at the moment  :(

Waits with baited breath to see if DLM gets a hotel, laptop, and occasional internet or own pad with broadband.

Better than Eatsenders this...

Any chance the headlights could point more at the road than the sky?
Better than Deadenders? That's not hard really - Mitchell, burn me car! ;D For this week's installment, it looks like I won't have to go back up to Blackpool for a while, which is good cos it's bloody cold up there and everything is shut  :(
Next week and probably up until Xmas I'll be staying in a B&B in Bristol. After that then I'll have to find me on place, probably rented cos I don't intend staying in Bristol a second longer than I have too - me new job is increadably dull, I've got to learn Cobol and I really don't want to be a programmer again, I much prefer the hardware and network side like I was doing in Swansea - I miss taking things apart :(
I had a laugh look at the prices of laptops Thursday night when I got back to Bristol and does anyone else thing the £1500+ for one with nVidia graphics is taking the piss?  >:(

What's happened to the RSF site BTW?  ???

Offline Cplme

• Former Staff
« Reply #228 on: 30 Nov 2002, 18:33:38 »
Hey lilty.. thats taking the piss with that laptop.
Moving onto The RSF site what do you mean whast happened to it apart from the regular updates so far nothing..... or do you mena the updated badge. Have been missing you in training cos we are doing well.... btw When you get the chance could you come onto msg i have to speak to you about somat and i am sure that you will like it... (Addons progression and its not the bedford.....  ;D ;) )

SUPAFLY. A.k.a cplme

DeLiltMon

« Reply #229 on: 01 Dec 2002, 21:11:13 »
I was getting time-out's and gateway errors but it's working now, might have had something to do with me d/ling the nam pack at the same time  :-\
I logged onto to Msg earlier but you were nowhere to be seen will try again later. (Kooky was on but didn't reply, must have been away or busy gritting his teeth and squinting over pics of Charlotte Hatherway  ;) )

Mr_Shady

« Reply #230 on: 02 Dec 2002, 22:03:03 »
Two obvious SPs there Lilty... Hatherley and Squirting  ;)

Oh, and who mentioned pictures!?

*spluuuuuuuuuuuurge*

Whew.... I feel better for that  ;D

DeLiltMon

« Reply #231 on: 03 Dec 2002, 10:41:50 »
No just the one, I meant squinting, as in turning Japanese (just like the song) ;) :P :joystick:

Offline Davies1

• Members
  • Bugger this for a game of soldiers!
« Reply #232 on: 03 Dec 2002, 14:36:20 »
long time no see guys!
Had to reinstall ofp ass the 1.90 patch on codemasters was for the goty edition game. theus the bugger wrecked the cfgs of vehicles, deleted the campaign missions and other general weirdness. Reinstalled the whole of ofp, lost most addons ( :-\ me brother purged the 2nd HD....) and had to start again.
As for joining the rsf mate???? I dont know where your bloody server is :P
come find me on SHOP some time in the evenings i'm under the handle BeeR. (surprise huh?)
I'm currently considering re-training a new trade as there is no motorcycle work near to me and am facing a very shitty Christmas. Hope reality's treating you lot better.

I'll d/l the landy again and have a muck about see if I can pick holes in it (even tho I don't want to ;))
Beer is the fuel for the Heavy Metal Engine.

Mr_Shady

« Reply #233 on: 04 Dec 2002, 00:51:20 »
Dude, if I'm looking at Charlotte Hatherley, the last thing on my mind's becoming Japanese.

Hey Davies, I'll manage to use my inter-web computer screen skills and get onto SHoP sometimes so I can rip you a new one... or whatever those dumb, illiterate L337 13yr olds say nowadays...  ;)

Offline Davies1

• Members
  • Bugger this for a game of soldiers!
« Reply #234 on: 04 Dec 2002, 16:52:11 »
yeah theres always some mug who turns up with ''all your land are belong to uzz WaReZ R00lz L337'' bollocks who gets voted admin and kicks off all us old timers for killing them too much :D
Beer is the fuel for the Heavy Metal Engine.

Mr_Shady

« Reply #235 on: 05 Dec 2002, 18:58:34 »
I was on a server the other day, and I had a L337-er in my squad. He said, and I quote:

roflmao w00t w00t kokky iz g0t /|\4dsk1LLz

So I did what any red-blooded A-Level English Language student would do. I whipped out my Glock and shot him in the face for assault and battery on the English language.

DeLiltMon

« Reply #236 on: 05 Dec 2002, 19:20:49 »
Lol, It's cool thinking like that that make me glad I'm a Silver Falcon  ;D and Supafly trying to shag every dead body in sight, wish I wasn't  :P (joking, he only tries to shag the women) I'd have used a LAW myself. I hate being 60miles away from my computer and my copy of Flashpoint, never mind crimbo is comming mmmm 2 weeks off, have to get in on some training.

Anyway to keep this vaugely on topic, ummm I'm errrrr making a landrover....that should do it  ;)

P.S. could someone please translate that quote  ???

Mr_Shady

« Reply #237 on: 05 Dec 2002, 20:36:21 »
Okay Lilty, passing it through the Bat-Spectral-Crime-Analyser....
*machine coughs blue smoke and bursts into flames*

Stupid iMac! WORK!

*thunk*

"Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off, yay yay I seem to be in possession of incredible skills in relation to this video game mister Kooky sir!"

Our unit is dedicated to the latest tactical advances in modern war... we have:

"So cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel" Division, headed by resident Baldrick-alike Vade

Necrophillia Division, headed by Supafly

High-On-Lemon-Jif Divison, headed by Deadmeat

Hammering Division, headed by Lilty

Bass and Hatherley Divison, headed by me.

So as you can see, we can do all the things the Americans forget when we (READ: They) go and bomb the sh*t out of some stone-age country. Dead gets bombed off cleaning products, Supa gets busy with the bodies, Lilty uses his undo-hammer to sort out the hospitals and red cross buildings that get totalled, Vade is cunning and smelly at the same time, and I make sure Ms. Hatherley is... comfortable when she visits the troops...

We just need a Lead-Based Killery Division now, we don't go in for that fighting lark too much.

Wires

« Reply #238 on: 06 Dec 2002, 03:37:16 »
You're all MAD  :noo:

One serving of spam with a side of on topic...

Is there a possibility of getting some kind of time frame for the Landy? And exactly which versions are you doing, maybe the 6x6 version  :D ?
« Last Edit: 06 Dec 2002, 03:42:10 by Wires »

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #239 on: 06 Dec 2002, 04:49:02 »
I would be cool when you start on a opne version of the landy with a machinegun on top ;)
And make it Desert colors