Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Landrover 110  (Read 51346 times)

BoNeCoLLeCToR

Re:Landrover 110
« Reply #165 on: 27 Oct 2002, 23:00:29 »
any release date now DeLiltMon ???
And when the other 2 variants I asked you are gonna make them right?

UK_SKA_RULES

« Reply #166 on: 27 Oct 2002, 23:02:51 »
The Offspring

::vomits::
If I were to express my views on  the offspring Id be banned

DeLiltMon, are you going to release this only or will it be in a pack with different camo etc

Offline Davies1

• Members
  • Bugger this for a game of soldiers!
« Reply #167 on: 28 Oct 2002, 01:33:26 »
I am under the impression that these are going to have variations in them, lets ask the messiah of the landrover....
here lilty, lilty....

;)

Off topic: Yes that was a good gig my son but the new foos song is the best i've heard them mainly because it sounds like QOTSA but Josh should be singing the lazy drugged up loon. As for best gig? IMHO I reckon seeing the original Black Sabbath line up pisses on it not to mention the last UK Metallica gig with good old Jason Newstead  ;) But then again Slayer in the small Astoria in London.....(phew) Fucking Awesome!
Beer is the fuel for the Heavy Metal Engine.

DeLiltMon

« Reply #168 on: 28 Oct 2002, 11:47:04 »
any release date now DeLiltMon
ARRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH he said the words that must not be said!!!! KEEL DEE FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not planning on doing a pack I'll just release them as I finish them. I'll probably do a 90 next as it's just a case of shortening the model, followed by an open 110 and 90 and then the pinky, oh and I'll fit the Wolf in there somewhere too  ;) And an ambulance as well.

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #169 on: 29 Oct 2002, 04:54:46 »
any release date now DeLiltMon  

ARRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH he said the words that must not be said!!!! KEEL DEE FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not planning on doing a pack I'll just release them as I finish them. I'll probably do a 90 next as it's just a case of shortening the model, followed by an open 110 and 90 and then the pinky, oh and I'll fit the Wolf in there somewhere too   And an ambulance as well.

Lolol DeLiltMon  ;D good to hear you are making the other variants m8
ANY RELEASE DATE  ??? Just joking DeLiltMon ;D

Mr_Shady

« Reply #170 on: 29 Oct 2002, 19:47:50 »
Yay for Lilty!

@ UK Ska:

The Offspring peaked with their first album and have gone rapidly downhill from that point onwards. They're still better than Limp Bizkit tho... even BRITNEY is better than Limp Bizkit!!

Pearl Jam, QOTSA, Soundgarden, Smashing Pumpkins, LTJ and Sonic Youth forever!!

DeLiltMon

« Reply #171 on: 30 Oct 2002, 15:24:36 »
Right I've decided I'm gonna sort out the detail LODs tonight, I'm gonna finish work early today (got nowt to do and I'm the only one in my team here at the moment  ;)) and I'm gonna hack at the model until I've got a full set of detail LODs and and internal view  :D then that'll just leave the internal textures and the bells and whistles such as lights n stuff, oh and I've gotta make the steering wheel turn, 5min job though hopefully  ;)
One thing I've noticed though is, now that I've got a geometry LOD I can no longer walk through it but I can still drive through things and shoot through it, are these both covered by the fire geometry lod?

Offline KevBaz

• Members
« Reply #172 on: 03 Nov 2002, 02:53:57 »
Hows it going?

DeLiltMon

« Reply #173 on: 03 Nov 2002, 12:58:25 »
Progress is being made, I've got a steering wheel that rotates properly now, I've been working on the internal textures. I had to draw the instument panel myself which took ages to get right but it's getting there, I've used a photo (taken by woofer's mate) for the dashboard and I've had to try and match the colors for the bits the photo doesn't cover, gonna have another crack at it today so I'll post some new pics later on. In the mean time have a look at these: (I think I'm going to have to make the instrument panel background darker)

DeLiltMon

« Reply #174 on: 03 Nov 2002, 13:02:37 »
Note: the steering wheel is a temporary texture until I make a proper one complete with Land Rover in the middle, somewhere along the line it seems to have picked up the texture for the Invasion1944 teams Kubelwagen wheel instead of the jeep one I was using, thought I'd point that out before someone accuses me of stealing textures  ;)

Offline woofer

• Members
  • Honi Sout Qui Mal Y Pense
« Reply #175 on: 03 Nov 2002, 13:05:12 »
Looking sweet

DeLiltMon

« Reply #176 on: 04 Nov 2002, 01:56:45 »
Here's the results of todays efforts:

DeLiltMon

« Reply #177 on: 04 Nov 2002, 01:59:26 »
the newly textured door:

DeLiltMon

« Reply #178 on: 04 Nov 2002, 02:03:42 »
And finally one thing I've noticed is that when I look at the steering wheel through the window texture it disapeers, as shown in the attached pic, is there a way around this?

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #179 on: 04 Nov 2002, 11:30:46 »
Lilty - check your pm's for the answer to this problem... :)