Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Please Read  (Read 926 times)

bringer_25

Please Read
« on: 05 Mar 2003, 17:42:40 »
does anyone have a m1a1 model, can i have it please

does anyone have a aav7 model, can i have it please

does anyone have a LAV model, can i have it please

does anyone have a 5t truck model, can i have it please

i need a tut on retextering vehicals or can u retexture a vehical for me

if you can help me please email me at baseballboy_25@hotmail.com

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
Re:Please Read
« Reply #1 on: 05 Mar 2003, 19:26:32 »
First off, if you want requests for addons, make them in the addons: Ideas board.
Secondly, most of us here don't take requests. We ask around, see what people would want next, but demanding models won't get you far.
Do you want to re-model these things, or are you just going to retexture them?
The M1A1 and the 5t truck is already in the game, and can be retextured at will. There is an AAV7 model floating around, it's either in the addons depot or at www.ofp.info.
It can also be retextured, even re-modeled.
Eviscerator was working on some LAV models, but he scrapped them I think.
There are tutorials on retexturing in the editors depot.

Again, more or less demanding models won't get you far. Even if you say please it still comes off as a demand.
And, if you want help with anything, we have our beautiful Training Depot for just that. Asking for help.
I suggest you use it, read up on some tutes and try to model these things for yourself.
I don't think many addonmakers are willing to share the models they have been slaving over.
Even if we have a very friendly community around here, free rides are not popular ;)

So, I'm going to lock this one down. The one's who have models and are willing to send them to you will pick up on this and e-mail you anyway.
And there's not really much discussing potential in this thread.
Sorry mate.
Good luck with your modeling.

/KTottE

*locked*

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"