Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Truax Island Preview  (Read 1280 times)

Doe

Truax Island Preview
« on: 01 Feb 2003, 08:04:56 »
 Hey everyone, heres a little something for yall to check out http://www.angelfire.com/nb/ishome/terrain.html and tell me what ya think. Been working on it for a few months now here an there and think its time to get a little input on wether its worth putting move time into finishing it, or if its jus another island... gotta run right now, but do tell me what ya think, dont worry about offending me, i jus want some honest opinions.  
l8rs for now, talk to ya soon...     Doe©

RED

Re:Truax Island Preview
« Reply #1 on: 01 Feb 2003, 23:02:34 »
Looks very nice, good work!

RED

Commando

« Reply #2 on: 03 Feb 2003, 15:39:03 »
Yeah I tried your island and it shoved off some interesting places.
Many hills and mountains make this island for some cool dogfights with the airplanes ;D
And the ruined city kind of reminded me of black hawk down..and it was pretty ok town.
I know you said in the readme that the roads needed to be worked on and I would have to say that some of the walls around some of the churches really have to be improved. 2 airports are very good i think  :)
And then there's only just one maybe bigger issue but I would really want to see a resistance version to ;) with the resistance houses and objects and textures. Ah well thats about it. keep up the good work.

Leone

« Reply #3 on: 09 Feb 2003, 16:57:54 »
Yep...looks great! Not just another island...there are only a handfull of really good user made islands out there...and this is well on the way to being one of them.

But I have to agree......upgrade some of the stuff to Resistance......everything will look better!  ;D

Doe

« Reply #4 on: 09 Feb 2003, 23:42:45 »
Yeah it would look nice, but for now im finishing it for all versions so everyone can use it. Maybe after i will make it for OFPR..    Doe©

Leone

« Reply #5 on: 10 Feb 2003, 14:35:36 »
It's not too hard to replace all the roads and a lot of the objects, but the land textures I know would take a while. If you find yourself stuck I can lend a hand doing that side of things.....  ;D