Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: ok WhATS THE SECRET???  (Read 3184 times)

PunkerSXDX

Re:ok WhATS THE SECRET???
« Reply #15 on: 01 Feb 2003, 07:06:22 »
I have UnPBO 1.3 if you wanna give it a shot PM me with your Email, I'll Hook you up  ;)

senator

« Reply #16 on: 02 Feb 2003, 00:41:49 »
OFPManger translated it but you cannot edit it without cut n paste.  When I do that and restuff it does not work.  Why did not the creator of OFP manager finish his TOOL?  It would have been awsome but alis..it went unfinished.  I am still at an impass hoping someone will tell me the secret!!! :-\
Senator :gunman:

senator

« Reply #17 on: 08 Feb 2003, 04:04:07 »
I have found IT!!!!
After Much Trial and error, I have found it.
Senator :-* :gunman:
PS check out my new POST regarding modifying other peoples Binned addons :joystick:

zippy

« Reply #18 on: 02 Mar 2003, 04:55:31 »
I read your other posts as well .... must say INTERESTING!!!!!!!!!
Share the knowledge mate. I have both OFPman and UnPBO 1.3
been messin around for a while. What do you mean use both apps to reconstruct the bin file?

zippy

senator

« Reply #19 on: 04 Mar 2003, 03:49:32 »
The "OFP Manager" does not always cut AND paste correctly, it leaves some info out.  The UnPBO1.3 converter of Bin cannot convert "negative numbers"correctly.  So, I use the UnPBO config file as my main file and use the OFP manager to get the "negative numbers" correct.  Then I just modify the specs according to my liking.  I recently successfully modified the Comanche helo so that the turret moved 360 and the shells had more power. Also, gave the gunner Zoom Capabilities
Senator 8)
PS. it is an Awesome addon!
http://www.opflashpoint.org/addons.php

zippy

« Reply #20 on: 04 Mar 2003, 18:36:54 »
that's a lot of negative numbers man......i'll have at it. Also them silly ; thingies are missin after whole numbers too.....

thanx

zippy

Rubble_Maker

« Reply #21 on: 10 Mar 2003, 20:35:45 »
The problem with the BIN tools is that they're not really compatible. Within the BIN format there're certain tags to specify which type a class member is of, and some BIN tools simply don't support all tags (probably because the author did not know all of them - which is a SHAME for a community like this; if just everybody would tell what he found out, we could make a lot better tools). Anyways, when you decompress a BIN, some information will usually go lost, and so it won't be the same BIN again even if you compress it.

zippy

« Reply #22 on: 10 Mar 2003, 21:29:24 »
bummer...I'll keep at it a little longer
somin' will come up