Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Cant find the official WRPedit docs  (Read 1344 times)

Offline gunterlund

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
Cant find the official WRPedit docs
« on: 20 Jan 2003, 20:48:17 »
Hello all
Im new to this forum and new to using WRPedit. What I have seen in this editor is fabulous and has given me a better understanding of how the map system works. There are many questions I still have about using the program. Im not quite sure if I understand flags, ext flags, surfaces, and landscape. I am also trying to figure out if it is possible to use the mouse to highlight large areas instead of having to click on each corner cell to make adjustments. I am looking for the main docs for this program. I looked through this forum and found the link to the CIA site but when I try to connect to the official docs page it says the page is no longer valid. Can someone tell me where I can find the official docs for WRPedit.  My goal it to produce maps based on Normandy in particular the fighting around CAEN. Is there an issue with creating maps with no water on it  other than rivers. The trend seems to be creating Islands only. Thank you all for your assistance and I look forward to interacting with everyone on this Wonderful game, OFP.

Cheers

Offline Garcia

• Members
  • Leeds United is the best football team...EVER!
Re:Cant find the official WRPedit docs
« Reply #1 on: 21 Jan 2003, 18:20:33 »
well, the cia page is www.cia.net i think, but the offical tutorial should be from OFPInternals...but their page is down...and it ain't sure they will put it back online...and u can press Ctrl+Alt i think it was, and drag the mouse to select a big area and change the terrain...

Garcia

Offline gunterlund

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: 22 Jan 2003, 00:05:22 »
Thanks for the reply Garcia. I have been trying to get into the internal site for a while. I will try the Ctrl-Alt keys to highlight. Does this work for changing height as well? Also if anyone has a copy of hte official guide I would appreciate a link. Thanks.

Offline Garcia

• Members
  • Leeds United is the best football team...EVER!
« Reply #3 on: 23 Jan 2003, 22:05:22 »
yes it's for changing heights...

Garcia