Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Problem with landing gear animation.  (Read 965 times)

Hudson

Problem with landing gear animation.
« on: 21 Dec 2002, 08:09:41 »
I am working on a Su-27 Sukhoi and I have ran into a problem with the rear landing gear. If you imagine the rear landing gear on the Su rotating 90 degrees forward then you can probably imagine the forward wheel on the rear gear assembly sticking thru the wing. I have been trying to rotate just the wheel assembly 90 degrees so it would line up correctly. I name the front and rear gear just as normal (levy Kolo, pravy kolo, and predni kolo)...

and then give the left rear wheel assembly a seperate name "LRG" (LeftRearGear)...

It seems ingame when I do this that by naming the wheel assembly it excludes it from the landing gear animation. The custom animation I try works but the wheel assembly stays in its origional down posistion...

Is there anyway around this. I need the gear to raise like normal then halfway thru the animation I need that lower wheel assembly (LRG) to starts its animation, Id even be happy if "LRG"s animation didnt start till after the gear was up. I just dont want to go for the ugly easy fix and remove a wheel off the rear gear on each side. Maybe someone here has allready solved this problem? Any ideas?

Eviscerator

Re:Problem with landing gear animation.
« Reply #1 on: 22 Dec 2002, 15:37:28 »
Check back through the pages on this forum and on the main ofpec page, Sefe has found a solution to this.