Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Weapons Sights and Sounds  (Read 6687 times)

Mr_Shady

Re:Weapons Sights and Sounds
« Reply #15 on: 19 Jul 2003, 19:36:37 »
Hence the JAM project.

KyleSarnik

« Reply #16 on: 03 Aug 2003, 07:03:30 »
Yes... Thank god for JAM  ;D

Vyper

« Reply #17 on: 15 Aug 2003, 23:05:22 »
but still....the M16 sounds the same as the G36...i know theres nowt to be done about that but still, i hope its changed or considered in OFP2

Vyper

SHOT@RUSIANS

« Reply #18 on: 22 Nov 2003, 11:28:31 »
uuum i've been to baconbombs tut which is fab but i have one big goddamned flaw... i have jasc psp 8 and where it sez add layer i have a choice: rastor or vector so i'm real mad cos well the bloody layers and no-one knows psp8??? i just don't get it so please one of u lot out there just help me.... oh if u know could u please drop a email at: themeltedmerlin@hotmail.com would be appreciated loads 8)

with no decent optics for my gun i'd be dead :beat:

DeLiltMon

« Reply #19 on: 22 Jan 2004, 10:54:36 »
I have PSP7 and that has Rastor and Vector layers, I use the Rastor layers, seem to work fine for me.

Offline goki

• Members
« Reply #20 on: 13 Oct 2004, 23:06:15 »
Hi folks!  

I don't really want to be perceived like a "wise guy" but I seriously took education about this.

it is dB. db doesn't stand for decibel.

The decibel (dB) is a logarithmic unit of sound intensity; 10 times the logarithm of the ratio of the sound intensity to some reference intensity. In other words, a unit of measurement for how "loud" a sound is.

regards,

RecceGuy

« Reply #21 on: 26 May 2005, 02:32:31 »
Has anyone noticed on their computers when playing and u fire on full auto with eg earls M4 (not just his, im refering to all weapons on full auto) the sound skips a bit (especially if ur on a detailed island with other units)?  Now, I did find out, when I UNpboed earl's weapons and checked the config, that the sound for full auto and for semi-auto is the exact same sound file. Except that when on full auto the sound just repeats really fast.  I made an attempt to fix this by downloading a weapon mod from ghost recon, and used a full auto sound from one of those weapons converted the .WAV into .WSS.  The sound did work, but it was off.  For example one of the problems was that, when I clicked really fast to get off only one round it made the whole full auto sound.  That's just a extreme example I obviously wouldn't try to only get one round off on full auto, I was just making a point.  Anyway, so does anyone have any idea how to fix this?  It's really buggin the hell outa me.  Thanks    

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
« Reply #22 on: 29 May 2005, 17:11:42 »
This topic, which was sticky has now been unstuck.

The custom optics tutorial mentioned on the first page has been submitted to the Editors Depot and is available here:

http://www.ofpec.com/editors/resource_view.php?id=825

;D ;D

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.