Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: I need suggestions  (Read 1860 times)

Raiden

I need suggestions
« on: 17 Dec 2002, 00:20:54 »
k im fresh out of ideas, so what do you wanna see reskinned???

Offline Gogs

• Contributing Member
  • WWIIEC - Gracefully retired boss
Re:I need suggestions
« Reply #1 on: 17 Dec 2002, 00:39:58 »
Many a fine model. How about some of the old pre-oxy stuff of Marcel's? Wanna bring it up to oxy standards and slap on some new textures? ASK him first of course!  :D

Raiden

« Reply #2 on: 17 Dec 2002, 00:56:35 »
ya i was thinkin bout that, let me have his old  models he never released, have some1 fix it up with oxy then i texture it.

bringer_25

« Reply #3 on: 17 Dec 2002, 05:24:05 »
Opel Blitz, infantry if you can, tiger, jagdepanther, tiger, sherman and stewart any of those would be nice

ZIKAN

« Reply #4 on: 18 Dec 2002, 01:05:23 »
Reskin the cessna into a L-19 'Bird Dog' recon and FAC Vietnam era plane.

bringer_25

« Reply #5 on: 18 Dec 2002, 02:59:33 »
i think he only wants ww2 buddy so go get your vietnam buddies up two topics to do it for ya

Black Magic

« Reply #6 on: 18 Dec 2002, 05:44:19 »
How's about you texture up some nice winter stuff? See, the WWIIEC Mod have the new Winter Pack in production and well we got modelers but are running thin on the texturers for these models. Anyways, something to think about I guess. ;D

bringer_25

« Reply #7 on: 18 Dec 2002, 14:11:46 »
yo go to this site and youll se what he is doing

www.opflashpoint.org

Raiden

« Reply #8 on: 18 Dec 2002, 21:41:31 »
hey black, you know that guy named wilco, well thats me thats my c130.So i might think of texturing vehicles for the WWEC if they let me. ;)

Offline Gogs

• Contributing Member
  • WWIIEC - Gracefully retired boss
« Reply #9 on: 18 Dec 2002, 22:11:03 »
Consider yourself hired. GET TEXTURING!. But, the tank you posted needs a fair bit more work first. But we got ages before the packs realeased. Pick one model, and make it photo realistic. Then you got yourself a permanent job. How about Marcel's Opel Blitz? Ask him first, get it oxyed with proper LOD's, then slap on some damn fine textures. Or keep going with that Sherman. A wrecked Sherman as an object would be nice as well.

Raiden

« Reply #10 on: 19 Dec 2002, 00:46:05 »
got ya, i just need to learn how to add photo textured textures in, theres a way to do it, like samples of it.

Raiden

« Reply #11 on: 19 Dec 2002, 00:50:38 »
HMM the WWEC mod is great, i got another invitation tho, but ill prob go eith you guys :)