Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Bloody Days Island!!  (Read 7050 times)

Jakerod

Re:Bloody Days Island!!
« Reply #30 on: 21 Nov 2002, 03:49:58 »
Hey i got into flashpoint today. Here is an overview of the part i have left. There is more than there appears cuz when i resized it, it cut some stuff off the north and south of the thingy. There is an abandonded air field to the north of the picture and a valley to the south.
The forest looks screwed up but it looks real sweet when you go threw it. If i made it so it was a solid green on the map there would be a pattern visible with the trees and there would be floating trees since the piece with the Square green part doesnt follow the ground contour... By the way the forests in this picture are the new Oak forests from Resistance

The other two towns i have showed:
1. Across the river and south quite a bit.
2. Very far south of the picture

Pic is 49.7 kb (Cut it close on this one)
« Last Edit: 21 Nov 2002, 03:52:32 by Jakerod »

PFC_Mike

« Reply #31 on: 22 Nov 2002, 16:30:00 »
Jakerod are you going to still work on Bloody Days island?

Jakerod

« Reply #32 on: 22 Nov 2002, 22:57:26 »
Yes i will be working on it still.

PFC_Mike

« Reply #33 on: 23 Nov 2002, 08:41:06 »
wahoo!

I look forward to the pre-christams release hint hint

Jakerod

« Reply #34 on: 23 Nov 2002, 17:44:53 »
HAHA i will be releasing a beta version soon but i dont have all that much done and the coast lines i have dont look that great but i will try to improve them.

Jakerod

« Reply #35 on: 02 Dec 2002, 02:41:56 »
I have a question... DO you guys want anything special in this? Other than canals? Any requests?

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #36 on: 02 Dec 2002, 03:26:47 »
If you have the skills tunnels would rock ;)

Commando

« Reply #37 on: 02 Dec 2002, 15:44:16 »
Make pavement in cities and use resistance and regular ofp objects, buildings and it would be really cool if you made a big harbour with containers and so that you can use for black op missions like rainbowsixish or counterstrikish ... ;)

Jakerod

« Reply #38 on: 03 Dec 2002, 04:08:34 »
I will try the harbour one but if it starts to get really laggy im gonna take it out. And about the tunnel if someone is willing to make a tunnel for me i would be more than happy to throw it in there. But until someone can make one for me i cant put one in.

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #39 on: 03 Dec 2002, 04:30:50 »
Keygets has made a tunnel but hasn't released it a while he has made it almost 5 months ago

Jakerod

« Reply #40 on: 03 Dec 2002, 23:22:58 »
I have decided to stop working on this island for now. Does anyone want to finish it up for me? I may start work on it eventually again but after seeing the VBS1 things i kinda feel like this is pointless.

I dont really have enough skill at this either. It looks good but not the way i want it to be.

I will be moving to the world of map editing.
« Last Edit: 03 Dec 2002, 23:39:44 by Jakerod »