Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Weapon smoke  (Read 1014 times)

sussmori

Weapon smoke
« on: 14 Nov 2002, 06:21:36 »
Is it possible to make a weapon have smoke come out the back of it? I.e like you fire a LAW and there is exhaust smoke out the back?

If so, is it done in O2 or via the cpp?

This would be great for the ww2 Panzerfaust, which had a massive smoke cloud when fired.

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

Re:Weapon smoke
« Reply #1 on: 15 Nov 2002, 19:31:27 »
That is actually .  a good questionIf you have DL'd kagety's winter nogojev with the winter units.  You will knowtist a lots of new features....  Like when you destroy one of his winter armored vehicles, the vehicle not only smokes but also "BURNS"!! Catches fire!!   He used a script and used that script in the .cpp (I don't know how he did it) and then made it so you won't have to always add the script in every mission.  It was soo cool.  I think I'll unpbo his winter units and check out how he did those scripts and incoorporating it in the .cpp.  After learning that, and have a pretty good scripting skills, you'll be able to do it.... man kagety is truely a MI:2 guy.  I thought the explotion effects and also the blood splattering effects were unalterable.... again, it proofes that there is no such thing as impossible in this game....