Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: ecp - a few questions  (Read 1956 times)

Offline qba69

• Members
ecp - a few questions
« on: 16 Jan 2012, 01:57:03 »
I've installed this mod (v1.085e) and just read included ECP.pdf. And as this mod used to be hosted on OFPEC I thought that this would be best place to ask a few questions.

First of all I'd like to know if there were released any optional plugins (p.10 in pdf^^) that I could download?  (original link is broken:( - from a long time I guess)

And second thing, there's a mention (p.19) of development version of ECP. If someone could upload it for me please?

Walter_E_Kurtz

Re: ecp - a few questions
« Reply #1 on: 16 Jan 2012, 16:06:06 »
The listed plug-ins are probably all included, provided that you got the 130Mb installer.

Dynamic Range Sounds - activated by commenting / uncommenting the relevant lines at the top of the config.cpp
Dynamic Speaking AI & Radio Chatter - can be switched on through ECP Options (when you press Esc during a game) or via a few changes in ECP_Settings.sqf - the latter way means the same settings will be used each time you start OFP/CWA.

The only other plug-in I'm aware of would be Cameron McDonald's Dynamic Speaking AI Extension - (pay attention to MattyDienhoff's advice on the same page).

Offline qba69

• Members
Re: ecp - a few questions
« Reply #2 on: 16 Jan 2012, 23:10:20 »
Thank you for your reply. But from I've already seen this mod is mainly about FX enhancement. I was hoping that it would be more AI+realism oriented. But I must say that all sound/visual improvements are really stunning - even after such a long time. What a shame development suddenly stopped on this mod:(