Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: What tools do i need to be able to Texture a Modded car (Im a Beginner)  (Read 1371 times)

Offline Kent15

• Members
Okay well i dont know why, But i wanna learn how to Texture a modded car, Now wheres what i thought, if i couldnt texture this car from the ERT mod team then i'll texture the BIS red car (BIS put it in the game oringally so it will be unmarked and all these are for private use!) But i do not know where to start, Or what i need, please bare with me since i am only 14 years in half and i am completly new to this, Now what i oringally wanted to do is, You know the GPD for the ERT mod? well i wanted to take the intercepter and then Erase all of its markings (such as the Police sign with blue and red stripes) and i do know the textures wont be PERFECT but thats ok, because i know it'll be a big step :D And then i wanted to readd some markings such as LA Police or Detroit police and put the plain color as white if i could if not, No worries :) so What tools do i need to do this? First i would like links to a program that people use for texturing in OFP;R so i can first make my own on a mondaeo then i would like to move on, or just suggest whatever as long as im texturing a car im fine :) Please provide good links and be as detailed as you can. Peace.

PS- i have now found a modeling system that i didnt see before sorry about that, But when i go to install buldozer from the ZIP it wont install, It says gilde not found, and then some 3D steup was invaild and it doesnt start, What is wrong and is there a way to get pass this problem?
« Last Edit: 31 Jan 2011, 14:09:12 by Kent15 »

Walter_E_Kurtz

Recent posts hold much wisdom.