OFPEC The Editing Center > Getting help with BI games

OFP problems

<< < (2/7) > >>

Aldo15:
Are the requeriments of the version 1.96 are not the same for all version? or v 1.96 need higher requeriments?
Also the first time you install it worked perfectly. I don't know what happened  :dunno:, could it be that i have dowloaded many addons? :dry:

Zipper5:
Resistance (v1.75) came with engine enhancements that did indeed create higher system requirements. They stayed the same after that.

Aldo15:
well here are the requirements for my PC, let me know if they are needed:

Operating system: Windows XP Professional
DirectX version: 9.0
RAM: 1GB
Processor: Intel Celeron processor 550  (x86 family 6 Model 22 Stepping 1)
Processor speed: 2.0 GHz, 533 MHz, 1MB L2 Cache
Up to 252MB Mobile Intel Grapic Media
Accelerator x3100
HDD: 120GB

I tried to do what he said "haroon1992" but the problem persists

--- Quote ---at first the game worked, now it becomes slow. It is the only game that behaves that way. Because I have Counter-Strike 1.6 , earlier versions of OFP and work well
--- End quote ---

~Aldo

Lenyoga:
I had the same problems with ofp (GOTY 1.96) on my old PC. Earlier versions worked fine, too.

Version 1.96 seems to have issues with certain graphic cards which occur some time after installing the game. It started with slowing down (also thought it was the addons - it wasn't!). The last thing I remember is textures blacking out and other weird stuff.

Upgrading you PC most likely won't help. Maybe someone knows which graphic card is compatible with opf 1.96. Maybe BIS knows?

Zipper5:
Upgrading his PC certainly will help, he's running on a crappy integrated graphics card. Those are meant for 2D display, not 3D games. Buy a... PC, that's a little more modern, because if you're having troubles running OFP then you know your PC is severely outdated. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version