OFPEC The Editing Center > Getting help with BI games

OFP problems

(1/7) > >>

Aldo15:
I don't know is happening with my OFP (Version 1.96). When i  start playing mission, be it a campaing, single player or in the mission editor, the game begin to become slow. The way to return to normality is paused and stop
playing at least one minute. Really i don't know what's happens with my version? Because the earlier version (1.30), worked perfectly me and i passed it, despite the fact that i created missions with many soldiers

~Aldo

savedbygrace:
It might be that your video card is reaching its end. It could also be that the hardware needs a good dusting on the inside of the case.

haroon1992:
Sometimes, it can also be caused by the fragmentation.
Use softwares like Defraggler to defragment your harddisk.

(If you can't wait for long time, do a Quick one.)

Even if this don't solve the problem, you should re-install your graphics driver (or update them to the latest one)
Another idea is to re-install OFP, which might solve the problem.

Regards,
Haroon1992

Aldo15:
The PC is not the problem, because I played almost 45 minutes the OFP version
1.30 and did not turn slow, then I played the version 1.00 and also went
normal. I think it is version 1.96 I've to use the defraggler and UNINSTALL  ofp v 1.96.

Zipper5:
As a small suggestion: if your PC cannot handle OFP at v1.96, you need to upgrade your PC. :P

Keep in mind that by downgrading, anything you make at versions lower than v1.75 have the ability to play out drastically different when played at versions that are higher than it. Plus, most people still playing OFP only use v1.96.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version