Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: M16 With Scope  (Read 1590 times)

PunkerSXDX

M16 With Scope
« on: 10 Nov 2002, 08:27:10 »
Hey, Look at the M16 with a Scope I'm working on, Please Don't say I stole the Model, cause I did, I got it from @war, I just Added a Scope, it looks bad now, but I really Need help on what to do from here  :-\ but you can have a look it's nothin' fancy

STGN

Re:M16 With Scope
« Reply #1 on: 11 Nov 2002, 15:14:30 »
that is the model you see from the outside have you altered the model you see from the inside. it ain't so hard to alter the model but what kinda help are you looking fore curse if it is how to skin I can only helpe you very littel.
STGN

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

« Reply #2 on: 11 Nov 2002, 16:48:21 »
yeah, finally what I needed.  I wanted a modest weapon.  A good weapon that I could equip to all my marines.  I needed a more up to date "M16" With more equipments like a simple thermal tracing scope or what ever you call it, the locking on stuff that is provided to all marines and army infantrymen.  When you release this weapon, tell me so I could DL it and equip it to my marines.   Marines are not Marines without their M16's you know ;-)

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #3 on: 12 Nov 2002, 05:42:37 »
Well, What I need to know is if there is anything more that needs to be done to the Model it's self and help with Textures, I'll find a way to manage the CPP file if someone could help me I'll send them the Model, and we'll split the Tag Name, and Rights to the Model and Textures.  ;) I need this gun too!

STGN

« Reply #4 on: 12 Nov 2002, 12:54:53 »
well you could add a scope nob or to(the things that you zoom in and out whit).
STGN

CrunchyFrog

« Reply #5 on: 13 Nov 2002, 00:12:02 »
I wouldnt mind making a config.cpp for ya.

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #6 on: 13 Nov 2002, 05:12:57 »
Okay I'll add the knob I wasn't sure wether I should add it or not, I'm not even sure of the Name that goes on it  :-[  but I'll add it, and next I'll need help with Textures, STGN did you say you could texture a little? Crunchy Frog, what Info do you need for the CPP? it'll be an M16a2 with a Scope like the M21, since I'm adding the Knob it'll have to Zoom a little, I'm gonna work on it some in a little bit, I don't Work tommrow, so I'll try to Update you then  ;)

STGN

« Reply #7 on: 13 Nov 2002, 10:57:04 »
Now the model has texture if it is the one from @war the XM has I know so the m16 proborly has too you can open the texture X(the plase hvere you lent books) can't spell it.
now if you want other texture i think it is easist to get hold of the texture and altred it. I know have to easy swap the texture in o2 if you don't know.
STGN

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #8 on: 14 Nov 2002, 00:32:57 »
Yeah I don't Know How, I added the Knob I have another Pic, do you want me to send you the whole Model?

STGN

« Reply #9 on: 14 Nov 2002, 21:31:33 »
No don't do that I am bissy making my own m16 family weapons.
But If you wan't to swap texture you just open the texture library, hold Ctrl down and doubel click on the texture you want to swap. then tou wil see that a part of the model turn red then press E and now you can swap the texture. If you want to swap a texture right after again you may have to change you veiw on the model and then press E.
STGN