OFPEC The Editing Center > Getting help with BI games

Where can i get the orignal OFP cold war crisis campaign?

<< < (2/2)

haroon1992:
In my opinion,the Red Hammer is the only campaign that I had ever finished....

(I don't like the ArmA campaign,and ArmA 2 campaign is unplayable for me due to its bugs and my PCs graphic limitations)

Red Hammer is very interesting and thrilling and is the one place in OFP where i can hear radio messages!!! (though there are some errors in the final mission "Port")
(Its much bugless and much interesting than the ArmA campaign)

Okay,this thread is leading to somewhat like "discussion about original campaigns" :D...so someone should move it to somewhere and just lock it................ :scratch:

Zipper5:
Why can't you hear radio messages? Do you mean the Russians now speak with a Russian accent? Or do you mean you have no radio messages at all unless you play Red Hammer?

Are you sure you have a legitimate copy of the game?

haroon1992:
Sorry,we have no chance to get a legitimate copy here (I am in Myanmar).
There is no copyright here,so we have to use what people call pirated software.....

Maybe because of that,there is no voice on radio messages,only green texts ......

(But there is voice in the Official Red Hammer campaign,like "12 o'clock enemy soldier" shouted by Dmitri Lukin...and the rest of the soldier reply as well,like "Roger","Negative")

Sorry  about discussing illegal contents...(I don't want help for this problem,just explaining it to Zipper5)

Haroon1992

Zipper5:
Well, then that is why you are missing much of the content. It's probably a stripped-down cracked version. Only way you can fix it is by buying a legitimate copy of the game.

Wolfrug:
Locking.

Piracy is not a harasho topic, I'm afraid, and this topic has been locked as a consequence. Other possible consequences pending.

Wolfrug out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version