Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: need a facelift ;)  (Read 1001 times)

Offline granQ

• Contributing Member
    • Anrop.se
need a facelift ;)
« on: 06 Nov 2002, 22:56:44 »
okey, i read on ofpec, on flashpoint1985.com about how you make that nice "random" face for your soldier model, guess what, still don't work, or to speak the truth i can't still find those things that i need to change. So i wonder, why don't anybody (STT? ;) make a demo soldier model, change so you get that fixed with faces and put online, instead of everyone has to change it. Second thing is that i tried to add a "collar".. not sure about spelling (sorry jonno i know you think i need more leassons ).. It is placed right but when ingame it has moved like to another part of his body, ktotte told me that someone told him you need to make new selection or something to make the things stay where you put them, can anyone bring some light on this issue?

ohh and mostly it is shar that have done model, i am not trying to steal his "honour" just easier to say me, since we do the model/texture close together..
Cura Posterior

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

Re:need a facelift ;)
« Reply #1 on: 07 Nov 2002, 16:56:23 »
ya,, I had the same problem,, but I figured it out some how.  Well here the the head.  Just delete the original head and replace it with the head in the zip.  The head is kind of deformed so it will fit my CATUSMC soldiers but I don't think it will be a real issue because if you are planning to make them ware helmet or hat, it covers it so.  I asked people how to make those new selections stay at the place you placed it but no one really knew how to do it..... Sorry that I couldn't help.  I want to know how they do that (the HKPACK headset radio...)

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

Re:need a facelift ;)
« Reply #2 on: 07 Nov 2002, 16:58:18 »
sorry, forgot to attach the zip file. here it is.