Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: .modelspecial?  (Read 1753 times)

SharkDog

.modelspecial?
« on: 24 Nov 2002, 22:36:01 »
Ok now since this isnt the right forum to post this.. but it is the most active so plz dont remove it, i think other ppl have these problems to.

Well here goes: When in the mission editor i put a soldier, just a soldier.
then i press preview and then it goes back to mission editor and says couldn't find .modelspecial

any help? ??? ??? ???

Specnaz

Re:.modelspecial?
« Reply #1 on: 24 Nov 2002, 23:13:36 »
I have same problem with MTL M2A2 pack , any of bradlees doest work to me and calls error .modelspecial , i just didnt make mission with these vehicles ???

Shashman

« Reply #2 on: 25 Nov 2002, 19:58:06 »
Yeah I got the same prob yesterday with the units from the Lost Brothers HK Pack2...I just get an error message saying the same thing :-\ ???

SharkDog

« Reply #3 on: 26 Nov 2002, 16:03:43 »
Yeah i had that problem to with the h&k pack on sunday but it does it for other things to

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #4 on: 26 Nov 2002, 21:32:39 »
i got the same thing with my config and its pissing me off

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

« Reply #5 on: 28 Nov 2002, 15:54:33 »
Hi guyz.  The modelspecial problem occures when there is a problem in the config.cpp.  When you are typing the magazine and weapon load out for the soldiers and put 2 commas ("catm16",,"catm16","catm16".)  This basically means that the game can not recognize the weapon or magazine and so to not crash the game the  game instead gives this error message.   This also happens when you do not have the weapons the addon requires.  For the HK pack 2.  You will need the "UPDATED" M4A1 pack which also includes the desert camo version of the M4A1.

Hope it helped.

CrunchyFrog

« Reply #6 on: 04 Dec 2002, 00:16:44 »
I have same problem with MTL M2A2 pack , any of bradlees doest work to me and calls error .modelspecial , i just didnt make mission with these vehicles ???

You need the the SEB Ranger pack 2.0