Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: How to repeat textures in one face.  (Read 1131 times)

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

How to repeat textures in one face.
« on: 27 Nov 2002, 04:56:22 »
Hi, I'm making buildings and the buildings are pretty big so I need a bigger textures for a more higher detailed buildings but ofcourse if I do that, the textures will be 2056 x 2056 and really big,, so I DL'd AGS' building pack yesterday and I knowtist that he solved the problem by repeating the same textures (128 x128 or 256 x 256) of bricks, windows, and glasses over and over.  So I UnPBOed his buildings pack and opened it up in oxygen to see if he used multiple faces but he only used one face for each side of the building (ofcourse, there were some buildings which had round shapes.)

So anyone know how to do this?

Deadsoldier

Re:How to repeat textures in one face.
« Reply #1 on: 03 Dec 2002, 08:16:51 »
allu have to do in O2 is to press A then draw the size of square = the size of texture you want to be repeated. and thats it. O2 automaticly repeats all textures! u dont need to make the square as big as the whole face of your buildings...just done it on the bottom corner..make a small one..size of a door..or a window..and try it..you ll see what im talking about.

cheers

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

Re:How to repeat textures in one face.
« Reply #2 on: 03 Dec 2002, 17:15:12 »
........... GOD DANG IT!! DARN THAT WAS EASY... thansk dead meat.  Well, that was surely a great help.  Again, thanks.  Great help.