Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: How to skin?  (Read 1084 times)

Duke_of_Ray

How to skin?
« on: 31 Oct 2002, 05:48:13 »
I know I posted this question along time ago, but now I would like to learn, I think, and I was wondering where Ic ould find a good place to help me learn, I looked on this site but no luck.

Duke_of_Ray

Re:How to skin?
« Reply #1 on: 01 Nov 2002, 15:44:05 »
Please help. ::)

Lucknow

« Reply #2 on: 01 Nov 2002, 16:45:29 »
Duke_of_Ray

Texturing addons well is hardwork and an artform!

I've tried my hand at it and despite spending hours texturing something in my graphics package once ingame it never looked as good as those done by the masters (e.g Kegestys).

Still if you're keen to learn you will find all you need on this site.

Go to the 'EDITORS DEPOT' (icon 3rd from left at the head of this page').

Then try the 'TUTORIALS' menu on the left hand side - 'Creating addons' is the one you need.

Further down under 'TOOLS' you'll find 'Graphic's editing' - click on that to get programs like Texview, etc...

Sorry if I sound negative but the lack of response to your post probably has to do with you saying that you looked on this site but no luck.

Everything you need to get you started IS here! But it's going to take you some time to learn everything before you'll start skinning well. There are few shortcuts to actually putting in the time to learn I'm afraid.

Best of luck.
« Last Edit: 01 Nov 2002, 16:46:20 by Lucknow »

Duke_of_Ray

« Reply #3 on: 02 Nov 2002, 18:56:37 »
It will be hard to do, and I hope I stick with it, but who knows. Many thanks for the help!