Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: What program/script can i use to create waypoints in the middle of a mission  (Read 1116 times)

Offline jeffddrowe

• Members
Therse been plenty of times that i needed to add a waypoint in the middle of a mission so i can get other squads to move up/retreat. Is there a program i can download or a script i can use to create waypoints randomly during missions.

Now i know you can use Realtime editor but that only works for units u placed while using the REALTIMEEDITOR. I need a program to make waypoints for any units in the middle of a mission.

thanks

Offline Ext3rmin4tor

• Members
I don't know if there is a script which places waypoints randomly but I think you can create it using addWaipoint and deleteWaypoint commands plus the random function.
How can you shoot women and children?
Easy! Ya' just don't lead'em so much! Ain't war hell?!!

Offline jeffddrowe

• Members
Let me give you a example or two.

1. Lets say I call in some Cobra support and that chopper ends up getting shot down, id want to be able to have my squad do a "Join and Lead" or just simply put a move waypoint for the pilot/copilot to retreat to a safer loction.

Any possible ways to do this?

Also whats the addwaypoint thing?

Offline Odin

• Members
Heya, what about Dr EyeBalls Team Status Dialog? you can find it here http://www.ofpec.com/forum/index.php?topic=28994.msg197575#msg197575

Offline jeffddrowe

• Members
Hey Odin, That solved part of my problem, thanks alot man.