Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: searching script  (Read 1347 times)

Offline burner

• Members
searching script
« on: 22 Apr 2008, 19:30:42 »
hey,
iam lookin for an script called: ronaldcargorope.
i need it for my mission.. i know it WAS availible on ofpec.. but since the site update is it gone  :dunno:

is there anyone who can tell me an other site where to download it, or can send me the script?

thanks

Burner

Offline Gcfungus

• Members
Re: searching script
« Reply #1 on: 22 Apr 2008, 21:08:43 »
Also, can I suggest that you say what it does, as if no-one can find it (and it's not too complicated) then someone could try and re create it for you.
The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.
~George Patton

Offline burner

• Members
« Reply #2 on: 22 Apr 2008, 21:28:40 »
well.. i hoped someone has this script still on his/her pc :)

but it's an script to transport vehicles (even tanks) by helicopters (i've made an other ship.. set in cpp as helicopter)
i've tried other transport script... but when i try to carry an tank, the helicopter drops the tank when the game starts...

Offline Gcfungus

• Members
« Reply #3 on: 22 Apr 2008, 22:20:36 »
I found this topic quite interesting, and as I don't have the script you're looking for, I tried to mock up one of my own.  :D
I ended up with:

Code: [Select]
#loop
_pos = getpos heli1
_x = _pos select 0
_y = _pos select 1
_z = (_pos select 2) -5
tank1 setpos [_x,_y,_z]
tank1 setvelocity [0,0,0]
_dir = getdir heli1
tank1 setdir _dir
~0.0001
_pos2 = getpos tank1
?(_pos2 select 2 >2): goto "loop"
exit

However, this isn't perfect.
It works with: any car and empty aircraft
Doesn't work with: mounted aircraft, armoured
Also, another bug is that depending on what is carrying and being carried, crashed sometimes occur. This could be fixed by chaging _z. Don't feel you need to use this, but this is a baisic versin of the script.

-=GC=-Fungus1999
The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.
~George Patton

Offline burner

• Members
« Reply #4 on: 23 Apr 2008, 17:36:02 »
thanks :) but i really need an script to carry tanks by air :) because i've made an vehicle transporter.. and it must carry tanks from mothership in the outherspace to the battlefield on the planet