Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Traitors  (Read 1362 times)

Offline CyDoN

• Members
Traitors
« on: 31 Mar 2008, 09:22:40 »
I want help with something, i am now studying the scritpts and things like that but i have some problems and cant fully understand whats happening. i want now to have some "traitors" some blufor models to fight on the opfor side as friends with the opfor. how can i do that?

Thanx again for ur understanding.  :good:

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
Re: Traitors
« Reply #1 on: 31 Mar 2008, 09:49:12 »
Hey CyDon, welcome to ofpec

haven't seen you around before although you've made a few posts :).

You might want to check the Beginner's Tutorial > Chapter 4: Groups.
At the bottom of the page there are a few paragraphs about adding a 'spy', that's probably what you're looking for.
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!

Offline CyDoN

• Members
« Reply #2 on: 01 Apr 2008, 16:31:43 »
thx lad much appriciated! Thank you very much, but how about individual units or if i want to spawn a west soldier as east?

again thank you for your time. Would this work on multiplayer?
« Last Edit: 01 Apr 2008, 16:38:56 by CyDoN »

Offline Nexolate

• Members
  • The lurking S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
« Reply #3 on: 01 Apr 2008, 16:40:28 »
Say Cheetah, you wouldn't also happen to know how to make a unit enemies of everyone, would you?
You'll only notice me when it's too late.

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
« Reply #4 on: 01 Apr 2008, 17:11:25 »
Uhm. You can do so by adjusting their rating and thereby making them a 'rebel'.

For example:

Code: [Select]
player addRating -10000
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!

Offline Nexolate

• Members
  • The lurking S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
« Reply #5 on: 01 Apr 2008, 17:59:17 »
Alright, cheers. Thinking of making a Coop Mission based around a couple of Mercenaries.
You'll only notice me when it's too late.

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
« Reply #6 on: 01 Apr 2008, 18:03:35 »
Idea sounds good. Should work for the enemy, they will start shooting on the human players. But the rebel state due to a rating of -10.000 can also result in the loss of a group structure. So whereas you start out in a team of six players, once they are considered rebels by the Armed Assault engine - the team structure is lost and no-one is in the group anymore.