Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Oil pumps  (Read 1488 times)

Offline Rellikki

• Members
  • Die-hard OFP player
Oil pumps
« on: 15 Aug 2007, 17:57:46 »
When you start a mission near the oil pumps in South Sahrani, you can see them doing some animations for one second. This makes me come to a conclusion that they are possible to be animated. How can I do this?

Offline Mandoble

• Former Staff
    • Grunt ONE and MandoMissile suite
Re: Oil pumps
« Reply #1 on: 15 Aug 2007, 18:22:53 »
If you are able to find out the correct animation name of "Land_vez_ropa" object class, you may try the animate command. I had no luck trying to figure it out. May be that object type is definitively bugged.

Offline The-Architect

• Former Staff
  • Bite my shiny metal...
    • Bob's Un-official Flashpoint Page
« Reply #2 on: 04 May 2008, 04:12:31 »
I know this is an old topic but in the BIS troubleshooting thread they locked the discussion.

Since the log of one of the patches claimed that the Pumps had been sorted out, do we now have working commands to get the animations working?
James Andrew Wilkinson 1977 - 2005 R.I.P.
"If it ain't the friggin' incoming it's the friggin' outgoing. Only difference is who gets the friggin' grease, and that ain't no friggin' difference at all."

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
« Reply #3 on: 04 May 2008, 05:50:40 »
The 'nodding donkeys' now work...at least in 1.12beta ... just load sara and you will see.

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
« Reply #4 on: 04 May 2008, 10:12:59 »
Indeed, in 1.12 they work. Not sure if there are animations to simulate them being shut down though.
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!

Offline The-Architect

• Former Staff
  • Bite my shiny metal...
    • Bob's Un-official Flashpoint Page
« Reply #5 on: 04 May 2008, 14:41:40 »
No no. I was talking about the editor addon ones. We need to start them with whatever the syntax for their animation is. Do we know that?
James Andrew Wilkinson 1977 - 2005 R.I.P.
"If it ain't the friggin' incoming it's the friggin' outgoing. Only difference is who gets the friggin' grease, and that ain't no friggin' difference at all."

Offline Mandoble

• Former Staff
    • Grunt ONE and MandoMissile suite
« Reply #6 on: 04 May 2008, 15:06:04 »
What editor addon ones are you talking about?

Offline Ironman

• Former Staff
    • {GSF} Home Page
« Reply #7 on: 04 May 2008, 22:26:10 »
he is talking about the Oil pumps that we can place on the map. Not the ones already there...
TS3 IP: tor.zebgames.com:9992