Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Binarized but nothing!  (Read 1164 times)

OOMPH

Binarized but nothing!
« on: 20 Oct 2002, 21:16:52 »
I've been trying to use the Binarize tool for awhile now, but when I use it, it doesn't do anything! I'm doing the procedure exactly as it is outlined in the readme, but when I use it, it just says, "Usage: bin addonname" or something. Could someone please help me out here :-\

adazab

Re:Binarized but nothing!
« Reply #1 on: 20 Oct 2002, 22:21:03 »
I have the same problem

BlinkDog

« Reply #2 on: 21 Oct 2002, 00:30:19 »
I'm still trying to figure out what it is for. Does or is anyone working on a tutorial for this thing the readme included blows.

Offline SelectThis

• Former Staff
« Reply #3 on: 21 Oct 2002, 19:08:18 »
I had that problem when I upgraded to the latest version of Binarizer. What worked for me was to use the old bat file from the original version that BIS released.

I've included it to this post for you guys to try.

Binarizer converts MLOD models into the more compact and (I think) more efficient ODOL format.

SelectThis
« Last Edit: 21 Oct 2002, 19:09:50 by SelectThis »

Offline trinec

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: 24 Oct 2002, 15:20:02 »
That Newest Version of Binarize worked for me I know the commented parts after the class definitions have to be on a second line and not the same (as in the readme) but my weapon now works in ofp and res in the ofp addon directory no muzzle flash in either I made the config.bin using cpp2bin deleted the config.cpp Im sure you guys know this but figured maybe it would possibly help ;D
« Last Edit: 24 Oct 2002, 15:20:36 by trinec »