Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Buy script!! need a little help here...  (Read 1014 times)

Offline Flauta

• Members
  • There is no knownledge, that is no power
    • Chek mi FLog
Buy script!! need a little help here...
« on: 27 Feb 2007, 06:31:52 »
Hey there dogs!!! Im back... if you can remember me hehehhe

well the story starts long ago.. but the point is one time I've played a misson like a Huge sector control... on GameSpy or sometingh else... called campaign everon beta or something like that... that mission in particular had a complex buy script... it was awsome, you could buy anithing you want (your money was your score), from Soldiers that join your team to vehicles tanks or even aircrafts... and tose Spawn on your front (like 4 m) and facing on your direction... whit a little edit, I changed that huge mission on to a 2 players "Capture and hold Montiac" mission...

now im triing to remake that mission.. cause I have deleted it a few years ago... I used the "Sector control" template for the flag and sector things.. but I cant whit the BUY Script... Any ideas??? does anyone know this mission???

Hope someone can answer...

fLa

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
Re: Buy script!! need a little help here...
« Reply #1 on: 28 Feb 2007, 10:27:29 »
There are a number of buy scripts kicking around, although they tend to be associated with missions that never actually get released.   If you search the forums you will find some helpful stuff.    In principle it's not too difficult.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Offline Flauta

• Members
  • There is no knownledge, that is no power
    • Chek mi FLog
« Reply #2 on: 01 Mar 2007, 04:25:50 »
Yes sure... I think the map Was this one.. but I cant do anithing against non-working links... is there any way that you can hel p me?!

Offline Trash Can Man

• Members
  • We are no longer the knights who say "Ni!"
« Reply #3 on: 04 Mar 2007, 16:39:29 »
The map link portion is broken but have you tried to do a search on other websites? Perhaps even a google search....just an idea.

Regards,
TCM