Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Loose Outro  (Read 1261 times)

Offline Thomas G Vorm

• Members
Loose Outro
« on: 19 Oct 2006, 01:53:13 »
Hey guys, I need a little help triggering my loose outro. It works fine in preview but when I send it to single missions it doesn't play. The script is called "loose.sqs" and in the mission I have a trigger type loose with condition not (alive Python1). In the outro I have a unit with the init line this exec "loose.sqs". Like I said, works fine in the editor, but in single mission I'll die and the same screen that always comes up when you die shows. Then I hit end, and instead of showing the outro, it sends me to the main menu. What did I forget?

Python1

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
Re: Loose Outro
« Reply #1 on: 19 Oct 2006, 11:58:59 »
You never get a Loose Outro after you die.    You get a Loose Outro only if the mission is ended with a trigger type Loose.

You probably need to make a custom onPlayerKilled script.   Search the forums for info.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Offline Thomas G Vorm

• Members
« Reply #2 on: 19 Oct 2006, 14:16:29 »
Ohhhhh, I was under the impression that you set the loose trigger to activate when you die and then you see the outro. Serial killer mentioned the onPlayerKilled script also but didn't really leave any specifics. Could you post a brief example or give me the general gist of what should be in the script?

Offline bedges

• Administrator
    • OFPEC The Editing Center
« Reply #3 on: 19 Oct 2006, 15:56:56 »
tutorial here.

Offline Thomas G Vorm

• Members
« Reply #4 on: 19 Oct 2006, 18:11:59 »
Thanks a lot guys, this works great.

Python1