Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: make armour harder to kill  (Read 1876 times)

Offline jt

• Members
make armour harder to kill
« on: 17 Jun 2006, 14:46:22 »
Sir,I've got a question that bothered me for a long time:
How can I make my Armored Unit more hard to be destoryed??
For example: As we know,we can destory a BMP by one LAW or RPG,but in some official missions or campains,my BMP doesn't destory until it is shot by 3 LAWs or RPGs,how could it be done?
Thanks a lot!!

Offline Gnat

• Addons Depot
  • I Bite!
    • Gnats
Re: make armour harder to kill
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jun 2006, 19:00:14 »
Both the numbers used for;
armor=500;
armorStructural=4.0;

Have an effect. The higher the number, the harder to kill.
armorStructural is usually 1.0, but you can increase it. It almost acts as a Multiplier.

Offline jt

• Members
« Reply #2 on: 18 Jun 2006, 01:44:07 »
Yes,sir,thank you,sir.I've solved some problems by the way you taught me.But it can only be used for the extra addons,because I can open it's PBO by the note and edit the armor/armorStructural,but how can I edit the vehicles that is offered by the official,just like a BMP or an M60???
Thanks a lot,and sorry to bother you again.   

Offline oyman

• Members
  • king of pings
« Reply #3 on: 18 Jun 2006, 17:54:39 »
You cant edit the official vehicles, it could be though as cheating if you ever play online. Best way to do it is probably with some script that lets a tank get hit 2 times and on the 3rd it will explode.

Offline jt

• Members
« Reply #4 on: 24 Jun 2006, 07:41:41 »
I've asked how to adjust the Armor units to let EM' harder to be killed,I know I must edit it in the "Armor" and "ArmorStructural",but during the editing I found that most ADDONs I downloaded from "ofp.gamepark.cz" are not allowed to edit.When I change the "Armor" and "ArmorStructural",and save,it says cannot save because of different forms,is that means most addons are not able to edit?How boring it is!
Does anyone who could help me?

Offline bedges

• Administrator
    • OFPEC The Editing Center
« Reply #5 on: 24 Jun 2006, 11:25:48 »
don't start a new thread to discuss a topic that you've already raised in an old one.